Tuesday 5 March 2013

A buy that changed my life #1

So this is it! Our first regular feature - a buy that changed my life. Now maaaaaybe 'changed my life' might be a bit of a stretch at times (we tend to exaggerate a bit) but basically this is just going to be our favourite purchase each week, it could be anything; clothes, shoes, make up or even a fantastic meal. 

Topping the charts this week is my new lipstick. Pretty much once a week we bumble down to the Superdrug store on Byres Road and buy something that many would label 'unnecessary'. In this case those people could not be more wrong. In this tough time of essays, classes and life choices this lipstick has made me a happy woman. One application of this bad boy and my day is brightened, I get a spring in my step - it is THAT good.






Its from Bourjois's new 'Rouge Edition' collection which is available in Superdrug and Boots now.
The colour is just gorgeous, a bright orangey red and the lippy itself is moisturising and long lasting. This is number 10 - Rouge Buzz, but I've also bought number 2 - Beige Trench which is a perfect daytime soft nudey pink. At an introductory price of £5.99 (usually £7.99) these lippies are a total bargain, I wouldn't be surprised if I come back from town tomorrow with another one!!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I really love this colour... another one to add to the wish list!

    I've really enjoyed having a read of your blog, you have a new follower!

    ReplyDelete